Psychotherapy can be very helpful in addressing a wide range of issues in people’s lives. If you have problems with anxiety, depression, stress management, self-esteem, difficulties with relationships or career-related problems, psychotherapy can help you diminish your negative feelings, increase your confidence and improve the quality of your life.
Through psychotherapy you can:
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression and other mood related problems
- Resolve internal conflicts
- Cope more effectively with life’s challenges
- Develop skills to improve your relationships
- Overcome negative personal patterns and beliefs
- Make greater use of your personal resources
- Increase your resilience
As an experienced psychotherapist, I offer an eclectic approach to therapy, combining traditional psychotherapy with newer mind-body approaches tailored to meet your specific goals and needs.