Thank you for visiting my website. I am a licensed psychotherapist (New York State LCSW) who’s been in private practice for over 25 years. I have extensive training in many methods of treatment and have been privileged to play an important role in helping many people to facilitate their healing process and overcome obstacles in their lives.
My training and professional affiliations include:
- MSW, Hunter School of Social Work
- NASW, Member
- Manhattan Institute for Psychoanalysis (MIP) – Certificate
- EMDRIA – Certified Therapist
- EMDRIA – Approved Consultant
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Trauma Treatment Training
- Clinical Hypnosis Training, Center for the Advancement of Training in Clinical Hypnosis (CATCH)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) – Level II
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) – Level III
- Faculty, National Institute for the Psychotherapies Integrative Trauma Program
- Parnell Institute Approved Consultant, Facilitatior and and Trainer
Fees & Insurance
My fees depend on the length of the session and services provided.
Services may be covered in part or in full through your health insurance or employee benefits. Each policy is different so please check your policy for coverage and limitations. I am not a member of any insurance panels but if you have out-of-network insurance benefits I will provide you with a receipt or insurance form on a monthly basis.
Forty-eight hour cancellation is requested. If you do not attend your scheduled appointment or have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be charged in full for the cost of the session.