I am a Consultant for the Parnell Institute for Attachment-Focused EMDR and an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant. I provide individual and group consultation for licensed mental health professionals, including licensed clinical social workers, licensed psychologists and psychotherapists as well as other allied health professionals.
Working with me either individually or in groups, clinicians can learn to:
- Review basic EMDR skills
- Deepen and enhance EMDR skills
- Incorporate EMDR and SE into their psychodynamic psychotherapy practice
- Integrate clinical theories with practice
- Focus on challenging cases
- Develop skills to work with clients with histories of trauma
- Develop skills to help clients with histories of attachment-related problems
- Learn affect management, regulatory and stabilization skills
I am available to present workshops or conduct staff training on the integration of mind/body techniques such as EMDR and SE into clinical practice as well as workshops on affect management techniques, stabilization and regulation.
Please contact my office if you are interested in arranging for consultation or a workshop.